Forms for Dual Enrollment

IMPORTANT NOTICE: During our Covid19 remote operations, we are available by chat and phone during working hours, or email at any time. Dual Enrollment forms can be submitted online, but still require manual processing that can take up to 5-7 working days.

  • The application is now online. Please see Apply and Register. 

  • Parents must complete a Parent Consent Form. This form grants parent approval for the duration of the student's high school years and can be rescinded at any time. 

  • For classes at SBCC or online (not at the high school), students must complete a Dual Enrollment Approval Form. 

  • Dual Enrollment students demonstrating advanced scholastic standing may submit a Maximum Unit Exception Petition to the Dual Enrollment office for approval prior to the student being able to register in courses.  To download the petition click here.

  • Some classes at SBCC have prerequisites that you must meet prior to enrolling. If you have not taken the required prerequisite at SBCC but you have successfully completed an equivalent course (with a grade of "C" or better) at an external institution (ie. other college or high school, etc), or have approved test scores (AP or SAT) or credentials, you may meet an alternative to testing. Click here for more information and to download prerequisite challenge forms

    NOTE:  All external coursework (including high school classes) must be completed before challenging prerequisite and/or corequisites, no exceptions.  Students will not be allowed to temporarily enroll in any summer classes until the prerequisite and/or corequisite coursework is completed.

  • Minor students who are younger and not yet eligible for 9th grade based on age, can petition to attend SBCC by completing these conditions.

  • Use this form to request a late add. In order to be eligible for consideration of a late add, attendance in the course must have begun during the first two weeks of the semester (Fall/Spring) or the first week in Summer.

    Late Add Petition Online Form  Please read these instructions for submitting the online form. 

  • Complete this petition to request to take a course for Pass/No Pass instead of a letter grade. Take the completed form to your instructor for review and approval. Submit completed and approved petition to Admissions & Records PRIOR to the last day to submit Pass/No Pass Petitions (the end of the 5th week of the semester for full semester length classes). Click here to download the form. 
  • Use this form to request: change of "F" to "W", "Incomplete" to "W", Late "Pass/No Pass", Refund, Extend an Incomplete, or Late Withdrawal. Official documentation is required to support your request. The official documentation should specifically explain the extenuating circumstances that require you to request a Waiver of College Regulations. Please read the entire form for specifics. Click here to download form.