COVID Response Coordinator Team
Meet the Team
Tim is a critical care nurse. He spent over a year in a COVID-19 ICU caring for patients with the most severe cases of this disease. In March, he and his wife traveled internationally to provide direct care to their grandparents who also contracted COVID-19. Having worked within inches of positive patients for some time, he learned how to protect himself and those around him from the virus. He has also seen first-hand the therapeutic, calming effects of transparent, accurate and consistent information delivered with sensitivity and patience.
As part of a team of COVID Response Coordinators, Tim will focus on the following areas of COVID-19 Prevention and Response:
- Point of contact for COVID-19 Response Hotline
- Develop training and guidelines for faculty and staff
- Release community announcements to keep everyone informed
- Maintain a website dashboard with regularly updated data
Eva will lead SBCC’s contact tracing team. She is an educator, who has invested years either teaching or supporting youth and young adults in a variety of humanitarian assignments around the world. Most recently, she was in Asia for five years - first in Thailand, and later leading a humanitarian assistance and development program in Vietnam. While in Vietnam she saw the power and effectiveness of contact tracing in containing and controlling COVID-19. She is excited to facilitate the SBCC's contact tracing processes aimed at underpinning and strengthening the overall effort towards safe and quick return to campus.
Eva’s office is on the second floor of the Administration Building.
As part of a team of COVID Response Coordinators, Eva will focus on the following areas of COVID-19 Prevention and Response:
- Working with campus contact tracers to develop an effective and efficient contact tracing program
- Serve as liaison between campus and local public health organizations