Many students work while they are enrolled in classes, as well as explore opportunities for after graduation. We invite you to explore your job, internship and volunteer opportunities here! When campus is open, you are welcome to drop in to the Career Center in SS#282. No appointment is necessary.
The Job Connection for Students
See local jobs on the widget to the right. For more jobs around the state, nation, and globe Go the Job Connection!
To create a record:
- Log in to Pipeline.
- Click on the Student (or Noncredit Student) tab, then click on Student Resources.
- Scroll to Student Jobs & Internships.
- Fill out your profile.
Begin your job search:
- On the left navigation bar: Click "Search" under Jobs
- On the right under red Search button: Click "See All Jobs"
- Choose your filters. Example: Position Type > On Campus Jobs-General Employment > View. (Note: see Student FAQs to see if you qualify for On Campus Jobs-Federal Work Study)
- You can upload your resume by choosing "Documents" in the left navigation bar.
Watch how to create a Job Connection account on your mobile device through Pipeline.
Get the Mobile App by searching for "Symplicity."